Thursday 19 May 2016

Make a fish

If I had had a stamp saying "make a fish", I would have used it on these cards 'cos I'm a punny kinda girl. But I haven't, so the standard one will have to do.

I made the first one for a blokey friend's birthday, and made the other just because I had everything out and the other half of the piece of card was going begging. You never know when that gender-neutral sort of thing might come in handy, do you? I haven't used a landscape card folded along the side for ages.



They are for Less Is More's one layer card challenge this week, which is at sea. There are some completely delightful cards entered, so now I'm going to leave some happy comments for people and cheer up this grey day.

13 comments:

Barbara (C) said...

Saw your card on Simply Less is more and was drawn to the colourful simplicity...Really appealing card

Esther said...

Fabulous colours, beautifully done. I love that you've gone for a side-fold landscape layout. Great LIM entry!

Neets B said...

Two wonderful cards for our challenge. Beautiful stamping, blending and colouring and I LOVE those crisp masked edges of your panels.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Craft-E-Place said...

Two fabulous cards!
Elaine

Lou said...

Such an eye catching pair of creations! Beautiful colours, and you're absolutely right, you never know when a gender neutral card might come in handy! Lou x

Nora Noll said...

These are adorable!! I LOVE the fun scene you created for this. The blending you did is fabulous!!!

Darnell said...

It was great to have you come by to see me, Rosey, and a pleasure to visit you back! Your masked and sponged OLCs are such fun! You got great depth on your ocean and I'm with you on the love of puns! May all your fishes come true!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Gosh these are beautiful! Spotted you over at LIM and remembered that you haven't been to play in the Snippets Playground for ages! Hope all is well with you - the crafting is certainly still fabulous!

Hugs

Di xx

Chrissie said...

These are fabulous, the colours are so vibrant and really grab the eye!
Wonderful work!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Viv said...

Such fab cards ;) Viv xx

Susan said...

Wow...these cards are so pretty! Thank you for sharing at Less is More!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A fantastic under water scene, perfectly CAS, perfectly masked and inky blended brilliantly. Thanks for playing along at Less is More. Sarah

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Love your blending Rosey and the fish are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a comment, i really appreciated it!